NEW RULES WILL BE IN EFFECT FOR THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS IN PARTICULAR:
1. Attaching ear tags on an animal born on the farm
For animals born on the farm on a (registered) site in Quebec, the date of the ear tag attachment must be sent when making a declaration.
2. Attaching ear tags on a purchased or imported animal
In the case of a purchased or imported animal that has not been identified with approved ear tags, the date of the ear tag attachments must be sent when making a declaration.
3. Replacement or reissue of an ear tag number
After replacing an ear tag with another one that has a new number, or because the number already assigned to the animal was reissued, the date of ear tag attachment must be sent within 7 days following this event.
4. Arrival or departure of an animal on a production site
The transfer of an animal must be declared as an arrival on the site, or as a departure from the site.
5. Presence of an animal at an agricultural show or fair
After an animal’s participation in an agricultural show or fair, the return of the animal to the originating site, or the movement to another destination, must be declared by the custodian or owner of the animal.
Wmns Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 'Twist'