Agri-Tracabilite Quebec plays an active role in conducting pilot projects, in partnership with farmers, industry stakeholders and government representatives.
In order to observe and fieldtest real-life situations for Quebec's agricultural production sectors, pilot projects are an essential step in the implementation of a complete identification and traceability system, capable of adequately meeting the needs of multiple stakeholders.
Among other things, these pilot projects permit the following questions to be answered or evaluated:
- What are the identification methods best adapted to the concerned sector?
- How to synchronize the actions of all the stakeholders in the various value chains?
- What type of partnerships should be formed?
- What information should be collected?
- How to maximize the automation of data transfer?